The Resource Hitting the headlines in Europe : a country-by-country guide to effective media relations
- Hitting the headlines in Europe : a country-by-country guide to effective media relations
- Title remainder
- a country-by-country guide to effective media relations
- Statement of responsibility
- Cathie Burton, Alun Drake
- "Communicating across borders is a specialist skill. Differences in language, tradition, culture and style can create problems for even the most experienced PR professional. Companies, campaigners and journalists need to adapt their methods to the complex environment that is the new Europe, avoiding pitfalls and adopting innovative strategies."
- "Drawing on their combined experience of working in European journalism and PR, the authors provide a guide to dealing with Europe's media, from the practical aspects of producing written material in different languages to guidelines for managing multi-lingual press conferences. Packed with practical advice, tips and warnings, it covers techniques for getting stories into Europe's press and onto its radio and television stations, and offers a handy overview of the main European institutions and media, including lists of useful addresses."
- "Written with multiple audiences in mind, this practical and accessible guide is an ideal reference source for PR practitioners, journalists or anyone working with the European media, as well as students of public relations and journalism."--Jacket
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B87 2004
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- PR in practice series
ContextContext of Hitting the headlines in Europe : a country-by-country guide to effective media relations
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hitting the headlines in Europe : a country-by-country guide to effective media relations
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.cpl.org/resource/SFcRfAeR5d8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.cpl.org/resource/SFcRfAeR5d8/">Hitting the headlines in Europe : a country-by-country guide to effective media relations</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.cpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.cpl.org/">Cleveland Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Cleveland Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...